Respected Contributor

Could you please ask the tech dept. to look into this. They seem to be especially frequent today for some of us.

It is not individual computers because many people are having this problem.

Honored Contributor

And I just got one first thing this AM. Never on any other website. Just this one.

Honored Contributor

Yes. Please do. And the pages are also loading very slowly. It's intermittent but persistent and the run time errors have been happening most of the week. It really would be wonderful if whoever is managing these boards could do something other than hit the delete key...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

PLEASE fix the runtime errors, and also the agonizingly SLOW response time. I did not have much problem yesterday, but this morning it's awful! Someone needs to do something about this website and these boards.....PLEASE!

Honored Contributor

These are worse than ever this morning (Monday)!!!!! Will this ever be corrected????

Honored Contributor

Thank you scottie for starting this thread.

Runtime errors, taking forever to post...........it is getting worse.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES.

Thank you.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Super Contributor

This morning (Monday) is the absolute worst !! I can't believe it's been this way before this morning (I've been absent) and the Q has not done anything about it. Guess if it was money producing it would have been fixed immediately.

Respected Contributor
On 8/25/2014 hopeQ1 said:

This morning (Monday) is the absolute worst !! I can't believe it's been this way before this morning (I've been absent) and the Q has not done anything about it. Guess if it was money producing it would have been fixed immediately.

Maybe helping a lot of people complaining about them isn't high priority? It wouldn't be for me. I do agree that it's been extremely bad this morning.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*