Honored Contributor

Can we please have some new smiliies? We have had the same ones for as long as I can remember.

There are so many cute ones. A lot of people download them from other sites, but it would be nice to have them right here.

Esteemed Contributor

maybe you can answer my question....I can no longer use the smilies as they hop to the top of the thread....no matter if I start the post or I am quoting a post....

I use to be able to put the smiley right at the end...or in between a sentence and now they just go right to the top...see what I mean...I just tried to put it at the end...and there it is up in the beginning....grrr....

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Circles, that happens to me too. I don't know why. Sorry.

Honored Contributor
On 8/22/2014 circles said:

maybe you can answer my question....I can no longer use the smilies as they hop to the top of the thread....no matter if I start the post or I am quoting a post....

I use to be able to put the smiley right at the end...or in between a sentence and now they just go right to the top...see what I mean...I just tried to put it at the end...and there it is up in the beginning....grrr....

Refresh your browser.....

Make sure you are using the latest version....

Switch browsers.....

Or use custom smilies......

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

thank you....I will see what I can do.....

Honored Contributor

Who has great smilies that you can download?

Honored Contributor
On 8/22/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Who has great smilies that you can download?

SMILIES

Enjoy!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I'm afraid of getting them from outside sources, but I wish they could be put somewhere besides the beginning of the post.

Frequent Contributor

I am a technical "dummie," so I know nothing about what type of browser I have (as mentioned by a previous reply), but I am able to insert "smilies" anywhere in my posts. {#emotions_dlg.unsure} After typing a complete post on another thread a little while ago, I inserted a smilie somewhere in the middle with no problem. I will try that again in this post, just to make sure.

Yes, it worked. I inserted the smilie above after I had typed the full paragraph.

Trusted Contributor

Tinkbl44,

Yahoo has some great ones and you don't have to download them. Just copy/paste.

bug

https://messenger.yahoo.com/features/emoticons/

and another... batting eyelashes

https://messenger.yahoo.com/features/hiddenemoticons/

flag