Contributor
People can go to supermarkets or small grocery stores or farmers' markets or hunt or fish. Get rid of the food which is of inferior quality.
Esteemed Contributor

actually the food isn't inferior....I have purchased in the past...but it is pricey...

selling it on t.v. is helpful to those who can't get out....something I think many posters forget....

the Q. has a wide variety to chose from....the shipping is fast for the food...and if you don't like it...all you have to do is call c.s.....don't even have to return it...(of course you can't make that a continuing practice)....

be thankful you can get out to shop at all those places...and you have a means to get you there....but try to be kinder to those who are not able.....

Honored Contributor

I haven't bought a whole lot of food from QVC, but everything I have bought has been great! Glad they offer. No one is forced to buy.

Respected Contributor

I think a lot of the food is actually very good, especially the potstickers and the French croissants. Also, many of the cakes and cheesecakes are delicious.

My only wish is that they find a way to lower the price of the food. If QVC's buying power can lower the price of other items, why can't it lower the price of food? I understand the s/h must be high in order to get the items to customers in 1-2 days, but how about the price of the item itself? If QVC is selling thousands of cheesecakes, for example, then why are we paying $30-$40 for each one? With that kind of buying power, we should get the cakes for half that amount. There are wonderful bakeries in my area and they sell their goods for much less. It seems that the more food they sell, the higher the cost which makes no sense.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

did any of you go to SHopHQ....and see the prices on the Ditka steaks...those are a bit pricey....

Honored Contributor

People can also go to all kinds of stores to buy clothing, accessories, appliances, electronics, etc. With OP's kind of logic, QVC should just put itself out of business and be replaced with what? CSI: West Chester?

Honored Contributor

Don't get this post at all!!! Everyone has different tastes and if OP wants to hunt or fish for her food, let her but I would prefer to get mine by mail. I have never gotten inferior food from QVC.

New Contributor
I havent bought food from Q for myself, however I do buy food items to ship to my family in another State, and they LOVE it. It might be hard for someone who isnt interested in this category of product to understand that others may have plenty of reasons that they do appreciate some of the food items on QVC.
Super Contributor

Every Christmas I send Harry London chocolates to my 2 neices who live out of state. They and their families love them.

Honored Contributor

Some people like the food sold here... I suppose if one doesn't then there's no reason to buy it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...