Respected Contributor

Shipping/tracking email notices: why don't U offer this?

Why not provide your customers with an email notice telling us our order has been received and follow-up with a UPS or FedEx tracking? This is what Tier #1 companies do.

QVC leaves the customer in the dark regarding when, where or if we will receive our order.

There is zero visibility into our order.

Please change this as your S&H isn't cheap and this is expected by customers today.

Super Contributor

Re: Shipping/tracking email notices: why don't U offer this?

They do provide email notifications. I get emails when I place my order and when it ships. I can go into my Order Status and see the tracking information. All you need to do is go into your Account and check that you want to receive order and shipment information.

BTW, QVC doesn't ship FedEx. Suggest you read before you rant.

Respected Contributor

On 8/20/2014 okiebug said:

They do provide email notifications. I get emails when I place my order and when it ships. I can go into my Order Status and see the tracking information. All you need to do is go into your Account and check that you want to receive order and shipment information.

Ok, I did NOT receive any emails about getting my order or shipping my order out.

Yes, of course I can go to 'Order Status' but that's not convenient. If QVC wants to be a Tier #1 retailer, they need to offer this to their customers.

FYI.......this is NOT a rant. It's a suggestion!!!!

Do U work for QVC?

Honored Contributor

I do not work for QVC and never have nor ever will, no longer order nearly as much as I used to, but I still get email notifications of my orders and a second notice when the order has shipped.

QVC is Tier 1 in my book. The fact that I'm ordering far less than I used to comes from my buying less of every thing from every where. It's not prices, it's not shipping costs, it's not notifications; I'm just really working at trying not to shop -- and it's working well for me.

Respected Contributor

On 8/20/2014 millieshops said:

I do not work for QVC and never have nor ever will, no longer order nearly as much as I used to, but I still get email notifications of my orders and a second notice when the order has shipped.

QVC is Tier 1 in my book. The fact that I'm ordering far less than I used to comes from my buying less of every thing from every where. It's not prices, it's not shipping costs, it's not notifications; I'm just really working at trying not to shop -- and it's working well for me.

Good 4 U millieshops! I did not. I seldom shop QVC myself.

Respected Contributor

Maybe you have to have it checked or something in your account? I always get 2notifications also.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

On 8/20/2014 debc said:

Maybe you have to have it checked or something in your account? I always get 2notifications also.

QVC customer service is ZERO helpSmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

On 8/20/2014 Skylands said:

Ok, I did NOT receive any emails about getting my order or shipping my order out.

It's possible your email account has sent QVC emails to your SPAM folder. Check it. It's happened to me until I changed my email acct preferences pertaining to QVC.

Double check w/QVC that they have your CORRECT email addy.

I also get tracking info from QVC.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

On 8/20/2014 Mz iMac said:
On 8/20/2014 Skylands said:

It's possible your email account has sent QVC emails to your SPAM folder. Check it. It's happened to me until I changed my email acct preferences pertaining to QVC.

Double check w/QVC that they have your CORRECT email addy.

I also get tracking info from QVC.

Thank U. Mz iMac. The shipping notice was in my junk box. Why couldn't QVC customer service help with this? Thanks againSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I always get e-mail notifications. Maybe it's the way my account is set up.