Not applicable

I have been ordering jewelry from QVC for over 15 years and I have never seen anything like what I received this week.

I ordered two rings ... each one came in a small ziplock bag, that was in a 'velvet' pouch, that was in a box big enough to hold a large bangle. Both boxes were shipped in a shoe box sized carton. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

If for some reason you have moved away from the traditional ring box (both of which would have fit in the bubble pouches you used to use), then just put them in the ziplock (and the velvet pouch if you must), and go back to the bubble packs. No wonder shipping costs are up! Look how much excess material you are using! Please stop ... thanks!

Super Contributor

I think they're trying to qualify why they charge so much. Jewelry Television charges 2.99 to ship jewelry which is their only product so they know how to put it in the right container. Liquidation Channel charges 1.99 - 2.99 also and they also place it in a box. So who do you think does it right?

Esteemed Contributor

I recently received rings...two separate orders....and they came in a nice plastic bag with anti tarnish thingy....then that was in a soft pouch...then put in a nice cute Q ring box..and put in a padded envelope.....

Honored Contributor
On 8/20/2014 Barbara in NJ said:

I have been ordering jewelry from QVC for over 15 years and I have never seen anything like what I received this week.

I ordered two rings ... each one came in a small ziplock bag, that was in a 'velvet' pouch, that was in a box big enough to hold a large bangle. Both boxes were shipped in a shoe box sized carton. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

If for some reason you have moved away from the traditional ring box (both of which would have fit in the bubble pouches you used to use), then just put them in the ziplock (and the velvet pouch if you must), and go back to the bubble packs. No wonder shipping costs are up! Look how much excess material you are using! Please stop ... thanks!

Your experience was an anomaly, not the norm.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment