New Contributor

Have never participated in a forum, but as long time QVC customer I want to know it anyone else misses the monthly program guiles. If I didn't have access to a computer I would not me able to plan my viewing. With increased prices in merchandise and S&H, it seems like regular customers deserve a monthly guide. True, we should save our natural resources, but I doubt the Q has that in mind. It means less customer service and saves them money and fewer perks for shoppers.

Respected Contributor

It's one less thing for me to throw out.

Trusted Contributor

Not printing millions of program guides does indeed save them money -- money that would ultimately be passed along to all of the customers. The world has changed, and like a lot of information, if we want it, we need to gt it online.

Honored Contributor

It's the way of today's world. There are few printed tv schedules of any sort.

The advantages are less wasted paper and printing processes, and the online schedules are more up-to-date (printed schedules are often incorrect since they have to be prepared so far in advance).

For those who don't use a computer, there's always the program guides available on their tv or they could visit a location (a library, for example) with computers and printers. As with most things, where there's a will there's a way.

Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I rarely used the printed guide, but then again, I do have access to the on-line guides.

Honored Contributor

If you have Verizon FIOS, you can view your TV grid for up to one month.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif