Super Contributor

I am watching the Q this morning and on the Isaac show they are showing the TSV.. they have four models on there .. three are size 2. the other is a 1x .. It would be most helpful if you could show more of a range out there for us who are not a size 2 or 4 or 6 .. maybe a 2 maybe a 10 maybe a 14 maybe an 18 .. some kind of range.. I am noticing this more and more and I am getting frustrated.. no I am not a size 2 . I am a 16 .. I just feel its one sided when you have 3/4 of the models wearing the smallest size available.. come on people

Esteemed Contributor

I agree! It would be nice to see a petite model in the mix of size range as well. I think that some of the models (as well as the hosts) size down a size for the presentation. I forget which fashion show I was watching and the host asked the model which size she was wearing and which size does she buy. There was a one size difference. I notice that some of the other designers mention sizing and that the models are in their true size. It would sure be helpful to know this information so the customer can have the proper information.

Honored Contributor

I notice sometimes the size the model is wearing seems too tight--at least I wouldn't wear an item that tight.

Honored Contributor
On 8/18/2014 Chatypaty said:

I am watching the Q this morning and on the Isaac show they are showing the TSV.. they have four models on there .. three are size 2. the other is a 1x .. It would be most helpful if you could show more of a range out there for us who are not a size 2 or 4 or 6 .. maybe a 2 maybe a 10 maybe a 14 maybe an 18 .. some kind of range.. I am noticing this more and more and I am getting frustrated.. no I am not a size 2 . I am a 16 .. I just feel its one sided when you have 3/4 of the models wearing the smallest size available.. come on people

Well, if they had a 1X model, what is the problem? Wasn't that close enough to a size 16 to please you? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Contributor

Now that was just a rude comment!!!

I too would appreciate more of a range from small to larger. Many of us are in between and would like to see how those sizes would look on us.

Also, some shorter models because just about anything can look good on someone who is 5' 9" or so, but put that same item on someone who is 5' or 5' 3" and it's totally different.

Respected Contributor
On 8/18/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 8/18/2014 Chatypaty said:

Well, if they had a 1X model, what is the problem? Wasn't that close enough to a size 16 to please you? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

How rude

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

I would like to see a true 1X. The model that they say is a 1X looks small to me more like a misses 18. She is beautiful and looks terrific in her clothes.

Don't worry, be Happy!