Not applicable

Love QVC offerings especially necklaces, pendants and bracelets my favorites are Vicenza Style/Silver, Carolyn Pollack, RLM studio, GILI etc.

Unfortunately it is extremely rare to find necklaces, neckwires or collars or strands of beads, that are 16" in length which are the only ones I wear and find myself knotting them up or cutting them up and end up runining the piece. Could you please consider the 16" length in any kind of necklaces instead of the usual boring 18"?

Ditto with bracelets although the 6-3/4" are becoming more available now in various styles, but a size 7" would not hurt.

I also would like to see more offerings in 16" beefy leather cords, chockers, snake chains, and various neck pieces to showcase separate pendants.

Thank you for considering!

Honored Contributor

Re: Jewelry Suggestion/Request

And my suggestion is when you do an 'event' put everything on EP. There were several items I would have bought yesterday but they weren't so I didn't.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I'd like Honora and Affinity to offer 16" lengths. Everything they do is 18" or longer. I hate wasting money on an 18" chain I'll never wear, I'd rather buy a pendant alone so I can put it on my own 16" chain.

Esteemed Contributor

I second the E-Z pay.....expensive items are out of touch for me unless we have E-Z pay...

another request...how about making the rings in size 11...since my hands have become old and arthritic...I need larger rings......there are so many pretty ones that I have had to send back because the 10 is just too tight....(I prefer the wide bands...hence the problem...)