Valued Contributor

Please watch QVC UK and do what they do.

I just watched a whole live show on qvc UK. It was so nice and fun and reminded me of how QVC used to be. There was no yelling, no interrupting, no announcements how many people were on the phone lines or how many units sold. What a refreshing change. I watched a whole show even though I can't buy anything. It was just so pleasant to watch.
Honored Contributor

Re: Please watch QVC UK and do what they do.

Someone well placed in QVC-US 'corporate' clearly feels their current MO is the way to go... That someone is SO wrong.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

On 7/27/2014 stevieb said:

Someone well placed in QVC-US 'corporate' clearly feels their current MO is the way to go... That someone is SO wrong.

Thank you for saying that stevieb. I appreciate that. Hopefully qvc will hear us.
Honored Contributor

Well, we can hope anyway, but they do seem rather wedded to this dreadful approach. I used to enjoy watching, found it relaxing, often learned something and the variety was frequently interesting. These days, it's boring and nerve-wracking all at the same time...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I watched QVC Germany and QVC Italy. Even though I couldn't understand what the hosts were saying, that sounds like the same vibe you got from watching QVC UK. No shouting, no talking over each other, letting the vendor speak about the product, etc.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

What you are saying is that the flavor is gone out of QVC-USA. It's cut and dried. I wonder why? Could it be the result of the Ivy League education of the current CEO?