Honored Contributor

To QVC: Here's the way to provide your customers with a shipping deal...

HSN is having craft days. No matter how many craft items you order (except clearance items), even at differing times, your total shipping charge will not exceed $9.95!!!!!!!!!!!! How about that, QVC? Care to compete with a deal like that? And their system is sophisticated enough that it recalculates if you add additional items during the day. What a deal! OK, it's not free shipping, but it's darn close!

Respected Contributor

Re: To QVC: Here's the way to provide your customers with a shipping deal...

That sounds like a good idea. That way, QVC won't lose money and the customer would get a good deal. It would be a win/win for everyone.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Re: To QVC: Here's the way to provide your customers with a shipping deal...

I usually order only one thing at a time - maybe one thing every month or two nowadays. I almost never pay that much for S&H, so just like when companies offer free shipping with big orders, this plan cuts out shoppers like me.

I suspect if they do go to that kind of plan, when I want something, I'll just wait. When I wait, I often find I don't even need the item after all.