Regular Contributor

If there is a way to subscribe to a thread I would love to know how to do it! If not, I think that should be an option as it is on every other forum I have ever been on. I hate to reply to a post (or start a new thread) and go to work only to come home and have to search through to see if anyone responded. The other forums I'm on will allow a subscribe feature so you are emailed if there are any replies/posts on those threads. I find myself replying to someone's post and then wondering what happened, what other responses were, etc. and then forgetting what the thread title was so I'm back to searching or going through my activity to find it (guess I'm just getting older {#emotions_dlg.w00t}).

Super Contributor

I open a new tab for any threads that I read in the morning, and want to check again in the evening. I also have a tab open currently for a return that I'm tracking. Much easier to just click the tab than click dozens of times to get to that info from the site.

Obviously the tab thing doesn't work if you save a thread at home and then want to read it at work on a different computer, but I only ever use the one computer so it does work for me.

Regular Contributor
On 7/22/2014 Clover29 said:

I open a new tab for any threads that I read in the morning, and want to check again in the evening. I also have a tab open currently for a return that I'm tracking. Much easier to just click the tab than click dozens of times to get to that info from the site.

Obviously the tab thing doesn't work if you save a thread at home and then want to read it at work on a different computer, but I only ever use the one computer so it does work for me.

Good idea Clover! Never thought of that but for now that may be the best option, thanks {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

there is a RSS feed at the bottom of each thread so if you subscribe on one these you can do that. orange icon

look up RSS feed readers on how to use them

Regular Contributor
On 7/22/2014 jackthebear said:

there is a RSS feed at the bottom of each thread so if you subscribe on one these you can do that. orange icon

look up RSS feed readers on how to use them

Thank you, somehow I never noticed the button {#emotions_dlg.blush}