Valued Contributor

May we please see him more? May we also have a TSV with him soon COMMENT We yes I said we because being with you for 26 years I feel like part of the family have consistently the best group of people from the hosts the models and the people on the phones Whoever is responsible for this you deserve so much respect My last request Most of us buy toys several times a year for one reason May we have a toy show on a regular basis even once a month for 2 hours Jackie as the host

Respected Contributor
I would love a George Simonton TSV. I love his line!
Valued Contributor

Truly one of the best. He KNOWS his stuff!!! More more more!!!

Honored Contributor

I love him also. But I'm fearing his prices are going to curtail some of my purchases. I might have to do with those items of his that I already own. That won't stop me from watching him, however. I love the details he provides when presenting his items.

Respected Contributor
I love his designs. In my opinion he is one of the best designers on TV. I used to enjoy Victor Costa, Chloe, Indigo Moon- all gone. While I'm at it, any one remember Peterboro Baskets, Fenton glass, Polish pottery. Now it is the same few vendors over and over and over again.
Honored Contributor
On 7/23/2014 cosmic1 said: I would love a George Simonton TSV. I love his line!

Ditto. I have a beautiful houndstooth jacket I bought a few years ago. Came with a matching scarf. (from QVC)

Trusted Contributor

...just have to add that I love love love George S. too! Would love a TSV by him.

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to see George Simonton more on QVC. I really like how his clothes fit, feel and flow over the body. The quality and attention to detail is a cut above other clothing lines. I even am able to purchase items for my daughter in law and we are two totally different figure types and sizes.

Esteemed Contributor

I work in a law firm and I have quite a few of his skirts and blouses from his line. [which work perfectly in a formal work place] I also have his wide leg ""milky knit"" pants that I love. I would love a TSV with this line. He is a class act and his clothing are a true size and fit me wonderfully.