Not applicable
I've been looking forward to Christmas in July but this lady just ruined it for me. She stresses me out. What's up with the "wax buildup" comment?
Not applicable

Honestly I do not want to see any Christmas stuff. Won't be watching until it's over. Just think it is too early to start thinking about Christmas as it is stressful for most people!!

Respected Contributor

I HATE Christmas in JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough already. Enjoy the beautiful month of July. Time goes fast enough and there we are back to Christmas. It's bad enough QVC starts their ongoing Christmas sales pitches in October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us enjoy summer QVC without all the ""and this will take you into the fall season and beyond""!

STOP the madness and enjoy the moment!

Respected Contributor
I don't mind CIJ at all. It's CID that troubles me. They are showing some very nice decorations, but. Have too much already.
Super Contributor

I think they do CIJ to boost their sales for the slow month of July. Also they're probably banking on people who do think ahead but July? Come on. Can't they get some ideas about summer fun, cruises, cabana clothes, etc. to entice people and boost sales? How about some of those great presentations right in their own back yard where they can show a grill, an umbrella, the grass, flowers, anything relating to summer and summer outdoor activities. People like to see kids having fun playing with outdoor toys.

Occasional Contributor

I enjoy the xmas shows, but do think the entire weekend was too much. My favorite show was Lisa and was not spending any money until she came on! Big complaint was Sunday's "todays special " showings that went on and on! I do not get that cat story posting... who would spend that amount of time putting that together?

Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind the Christmas in July programs. In fact, I'd rather have them spaced out throughout the month and the prices. The big weekend is something that I enjoy just to see what's new or get some decorating ideas. This year I needed some table top trees because we have puppies.

I did get tired of the TSV presentations that went on and on. Overkill. I didn't think that they showed a variety of trees, garlands or wreaths very much. (ignoring the tree tsv) Usually we see more lights and yard decorations that what I viewed. Maybe I missed it but I thought that even Valerie had fewer programs.

Overall, it was still decent. I prefer to get these purchases out of the way in July because my family waits until the last minute for gift shopping.