Respected Contributor

QVC, please add a Nick Chavez sub-forum in the Beauty section.

The thread I started requesting a Nick Chavez sub-forum in the Beauty section disappeared. I guess certain threads in the Suggestion Box forum disappear over time. So I'm making another thread requesting that QVC please add a Nick Chavez sub-forum to the Beauty section.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Regular Contributor

Re: QVC, please add a Nick Chavez sub-forum in the Beauty section.

I personally think there should be a sub-forum for the Q's most popular brands: Nick Chavez (always been very popular), Josie Maran (as I requested recently), and IT Cosmetics (seems there is a large following). It would be very helpful to go straight to that brand's forum to ask a question or look for advice as opposed to sifting through the general Beauty forum which can move very fast at times anyway. I know some will say "just do a search" but the search function for these forums stinks IMO. You cannot narrow down the results very well or have the results listed by most recent, etc. (unless I'm missing those features---which is entirely possible {#emotions_dlg.lol}). Good luck with your request, I didn't get an overly large amount of responses...

Respected Contributor

Thank you. Smile There are actually more than a few beauty products on QVC, but only a few get the most airtime and their own forum, like WEN, Mally, etc.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Honored Contributor

I agree...add a Nick Chavez sub-forum!!!

Trusted Contributor

In the mean time you could start a Nick Chavez chat thread, in beauty banter, similar to the daily chat threads posted in their respective forum. Once TPTB see posters are interested in discussing NC, they may be more inclined to grant your request.
☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

On 7/18/2014 sailor moon said: In the mean time you could start a Nick Chavez chat thread, in beauty banter, similar to the daily chat threads posted in their respective forum. Once TPTB see posters are interested in discussing NC, they may be more inclined to grant your request.

That's a good idea. Thank you, sailor moon.

Honored Contributor

Nick Chavez always gets short schfift and I don't know why, he makes the Q money or he'd be gone. I certainly think he deserves a sub forum and so do we as good customers.