Regular Contributor

Please Show Us the Underneath of the Rings!

Antonella seems to be the only host on air that will (sometimes) show us the underneath of the rings, I can't see why this request can not be honored.

I have been charged many a return fee just because of the setting of a ring isn't completely shown on air.

I would also like to add that small bangles and cuffs that QVC presents are always too big for women with 6" wrist, yet we continue to get a small size that is never corrected to fit smaller wrist.

Ecclissi could you please offer a watch that isn't the big, over-sized face? The Black Spinel and the new Turquoise are both overwhelming to any small wrist and never feel balanced. Why is it so hard to make a smaller faced watch?????????

Honored Contributor

Re: Please Show Us the Underneath of the Rings!

Yes! I like to see the underside of rings before buying. It doesn't have to have an undergallery (though I love them) but how the underside looks and is finished tells so much about the quality of a ring.

Honored Contributor

I watched bits and pieces of both Nancy's and Jill's shows and both showed the underside of rings. Didn't watch anything after that.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that they need to show the underside of the rings. This makes a difference in how the ring fits in addition to the comfort. I wish they would also state if the stones are prong set or bead set, etc. for all the stones on the ring. I can understand if there isn't enough time to mention it on air but at least have those details in the product description on line. This makes a huge difference if you need to have the ring sized by a jeweler. Some of the bead set and pave set rings have shared prongs which can give you a 50/50 chance of it being able to be sized. For those of us who have small fingers or half size ring sizes this makes a big difference.

I also would like to see some smaller faced watches and options for us with smaller wrists.