Frequent Contributor

I hope someone at the Q reads this and takes this suggestion. Last night during Issac's show they did a close up of a jacket and zoomed in on a metal button that was all scratched up. Shawn and Issac quickly joked about it but surely the Q can pay more attention to these details. I often watch the fashion shows and notice clothes with lint, (Linda Davies often picks it off), loose threads, lots of wrinkles and even an occasional stain. And for the jewelry shows, sometimes the pieces are hanging off kilter on the jewelry forms, and those forms are often dirty, so when they do the close-up of the piece you get distracted by the poor condition of those display pieces. It just makes whatever is being presented look low quality. But it all it really needs is a little more attention to detail.

Occasional Contributor

I, too, saw that presentation. When they joked about the scratched button, I decided not to buy the product because I thought it odd that the button would be scratched, and I thought the one I got might also be scratched.