Regular Contributor

Can we get a Josie Maran forum??

I seem to be constantly searching Beauty Banter for JM posts/threads when I want info. It seems that she has a large enough following that a Josie Maran forum would be warranted. Please and thank you!

Respected Contributor

Re: Can we get a Josie Maran forum??

I once requested for a Nick Chavez sub-forum to be added. Maybe one day we'll both get the sub-forums we would like. Hope QVC listens to your request.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

YES please= I'd love a Joise Maran forum! There are so many fans of her products and it would be nice to not have to scroll through all the other posts to find them all the time.

Honored Contributor

Plus her products win many awards and are top sellers on QVC so I think she deserves one!

Regular Contributor

On 7/11/2014 NC Bandwagon said:

I once requested for a Nick Chavez sub-forum to be added. Maybe one day we'll both get the sub-forums we would like. Hope QVC listens to your request.

Thank you!
Regular Contributor

On 7/11/2014 HappyDaze said:

YES please= I'd love a Joise Maran forum! There are so many fans of her products and it would be nice to not have to scroll through all the other posts to find them all the time.

Absolutely!
Super Contributor

Add me to the list! I purchase far more products based on Beauty Banter recommendations than I do from on-air presentations.

Esteemed Contributor

Add me to the list requesting the forum. I really do enjoy several of her products. Especially her BB's. They are the best as far as I am concerned.

Regular Contributor

Glad to see we are getting bit of support!

Esteemed Contributor

I might be in the minority, but I don't see the need for the sub-categories of brand forums. I want to discuss a specific beauty brand one forum category is fine for me.