Frequent Contributor

Lunchtime Specials.....nothing special!!!

The selections of late look like clearance at the Dollar Store. No thanks
Super Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials.....nothing special!!!

Old, old stuff that they should have cleared out by now, donated out.
Super Contributor

I have better luck with "as is". They seem to update that several times a week, sometimes there's just a couple of new things, sometimes it's a pageful. The prices are good and I've never received anything that wasn't perfect.

Regular Contributor

Yes Lunch Time Specials can be a hit or miss. If you snooze you loose too. If it is a good item, best be on it right away. I have purchased several items. L.C. Scarf for $6 -- S.G. Liquid knit Cardigan for less than $20No Image Found Bob Mackie jacket for $25 So there are deals there. These were all purchased over the last couple of months. No complaints -- You have to look everyday and check it out early. No Image Found Got this for $12, and it was only left in a 3X Logo makes a great sleep shirt. Just keep checking, and don't forget the weekends-- I am pretty good during the week, but have trouble remembering the weekends. As Is are good as well. I wish QVC would do this. For L.T.S. and for AS IS give us a break on the shipping-- Say $3 dollars on those items??? Listening Q.?????

Honored Contributor

They most often aren't. Very rarely something actually worthwhile will pop up, almost like QVC programming overall...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...