Contributor

Susan Graver and Orthoheel how many times a week are they on, a very good reason to change the channel! Also a half hour on the TSV? No product on QVC needs to be explained for that amount of time!

Agree!
Honored Contributor

I am tired of both of those vendors so do not watch.

Honored Contributor

Can we add Dull (Dell), Dyson, and Vitamix (along with a handful of others) to the list... So much repetition. QVC has become virtually unwatchable unless you want one of the very limited brands schedule all the time.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It's kind of like bread and milk at the supermarket, though. Someone has to pay the basic bills or the business disappears. Graver and Ripka and Chaz do that for QVC and until people stop buying, they'll be around.

Honored Contributor
On 7/7/2014 millieshops said:

It's kind of like bread and milk at the supermarket, though. Someone has to pay the basic bills or the business disappears. Graver and Ripka and Chaz do that for QVC and until people stop buying, they'll be around.

Possibly, but the supermarket offers so much more to customers and you'd think the Q would highlight, at least once in a while, all those other items they also sell.

Esteemed Contributor

Very boring programming. Glad I have a full life outside of QVC. I can not believe that some women watch QVC at all hours of the day and night

Super Contributor

Also, too much Philosophy and Wen. You could move the show along a little faster. Why spend 15 minutes on watching Philosophy make suds in that glass bowl repeatedly ? A little stupid if you ask me. We are not morons. a quick shot is enough..we get it.

Now too many Vionic and Clark's shows. Gee, enough already. You are making many great viewers turn to other stations.

Honored Contributor
On 7/8/2014 Matty6 said:

{#emotions_dlg.sleep}Very boring programming. Glad I have a full life outside of QVC. I can not believe that some women watch QVC at all hours of the day and night{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

True. QVC should be an occasional diversion, at most. Lately, given the repetitive nature of the programming for brands mentioned throughout this thread, it isn't even much of an occasional diversion.

Super Contributor

Add "In the Kitchen with David" to that list which is on incessantly, another 4 hour saga tonight.

I won't be watching at all today, another borefest kitchen/cooking marathon.