Trusted Contributor

ENOUGH WITH THE WEN ALREADY!

it seems every time I turn on the Q, there they are showing those gallons and all those flavors. Do that many people really need to buy this stuff so often? It's really too too much.
Honored Contributor

Re: ENOUGH WITH THE WEN ALREADY!

I like June, but as far as QVC is concerned, I'm SO glad to see the tail end of it... Gallon days are finally over.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Q shows Wen like Shop shows Invicta. ugh.

Honored Contributor

On 7/2/2014 luvtoshopathome said: it seems every time I turn on the Q, there they are showing those gallons and all those flavors. Do that many people really need to buy this stuff so often? It's really too too much.

Take a Chill Pill .... it's now over. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Valued Contributor

When I see wen on,I look at Chaz deans hair...It looks greasy and not shiny.I have thought about trying the product,but if the person selling it looks this way,why would I buy it?

Regular Contributor

Wen sells & makes huge money for QVC.

I change the channel every time I see Quacker Factory, Philosophy, etc... I don't come to the forums to complain about it.

Deal with it. Change the channel.

Super Contributor

SO SICK OF WEN PRESENTATIONS ! BORING BORING BORING !!!!!

Honored Contributor

They wouldn't show WEN and show WEN and show WEN if women would just stop buying the stuff!

I agree it's not exciting TV, but I think it makes business sense. I doubt I'll ever buy a gallon myself, so it's fortunate for me that gallon month is June when there's plenty to do without turning on the TV. Someone else obviously wants to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/2/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 7/2/2014 luvtoshopathome said: it seems every time I turn on the Q, there they are showing those gallons and all those flavors. Do that many people really need to buy this stuff so often? It's really too too much.

Take a Chill Pill .... it's now over. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Gallon days may be over.........but being shown hours and hours of WEN is never over.....

Honored Contributor

So sick of WEN but y'all keep talking about it, even when it isn't on! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}