Contributor

Someone at the helm should tell the hosts to stand up straight.

Honored Contributor

And only yesterday, someone was suggesting that the hosts sit down.

Esteemed Contributor

having always worked jobs where I had to stand....I wish the HOst would sit down....there is no need for them to stand when they are selling most of their products...jewelry comes to mind...even Pat and Jayne sit most of their shift ...nothing wrong with that...unless you are selling exercise equipment ...sit down!!

unless and until you have worked for hours on your feet everyday...its unfair to tell them to stand up straight...or stand at all...

I have all kinds of back...knee and foot problems because of all the years standing....

Super Contributor

Good point..not sure why hosts are standing??

Respected Contributor

Yes--SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

ALSO.............I SEE NO SENSE in "running over to the models" all the time ! For what?

They are wearing the clothes, we can see them .....we don't need them to be running over to the models to point to things and adjust collars. Susan Graver comes to mind immediately.

Respected Contributor
On 6/28/2014 insomniac said:

Yes--SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see nothing wrong with the host and the vendor sitting on a stool but I do not like to see them on a sofa. One of the host occasionally sits on a sofa with her legs up under her (like a child) or all laid back like Cleopatra.

a stool is professional but not a sofa.

Don't worry, be Happy!