Contributor

It's been a long while since QVC offered any new clothing brands. I wonder why this is? It would be really great to see new vendors, new, fresh clothing brands and styles. Please...

Respected Contributor

Because they have warehouses full of older products they need to sell first (at nearly top dollar).

Regular Contributor

@insomniac... hmmmm now I wonder if the famous (or infamous) road kill collar coat is still hanging (or laying) around in the old warehouse.. YEP.. sure is. At least they are down to 2 sizes only now and not top dollar, but still one would think it would have gone to the big outlet in the sky by now to make room for other items. First review was Oct 2010.

Occasional Contributor

YES PLEASE!!! There is a huge population of women who are under 50 and just don't have the time to shop shop shop anymore! Get some new brands that are very affordable and cater to those of us who dress cool and OMG maybe even a little sexy!! This is also where the Q is losing customers for housewares and home furnishings! Come on, you are just outside of NYC, go look and shop a little yourselves and update what you sell in total.

Honored Contributor

Or their manic vendor owns that part of the marketing and product dept.

Contributor

I totally agree. I like shopping QVC, but I find the lines of clothing and shoes are not in-line with what is current regardless the age group. Ironically the beauty lines and jewelry lines represent a broad spectrum of shoppers.

I think they attempted this with G.I.L.I, but they totally missed the mark. The line is so over-priced and the pieces are suppose to represent items Lisa has in her personal wardrobe, but Lisa Robertson is not the best choice to embody what is current seeing as how her style & look is so very dated.

The introduction of new, and in some cases, more energetic hosts was a step in the right direction, but there are still no new lines or products to highlight...?

I have personally introduced many of my friends and family members to QVC because the easy pay and the convenience are especially attractive when looking for electronics. My family has purchased several televisions and computer...so thank you QVC for that.

I think it is a matter of finding a balance and what has worked and what changes are needed to reflect 2014 and beyond.