Trusted Contributor

I wish we could have easy pay once a month on any item we select. Don't you think that would be a great idea.

Honored Contributor

Q will never do that. I'd like it too but Q is very stingy with easy pays.

Respected Contributor

They won't even give it to everyone at Christmas.

Super Contributor

The dumbest thing QVC does is to NOT give easy pay around Christmas time. SOOOOOO stupid!! In October or November would be excellent. Dream on I guess.

Frequent Contributor

QVC chooses to be blind to the economy and the average income customer, they expect all there customer's to be upper class and be able to pay 500 dollars for costume jewelry and handbags. They would like for all there customers to pay in full right now and buy lots and lots of Clark's Shoe's, Judith Ripka, Vitamix's, Sleep Number Bed's, and Susan Graver. They have never offered lots of Easy Pay but lately it has dwindled down to the only thing usually on easy pay is Clearance Items with not so big savings so they throw it on easy pay. I would like to see more easy pays also.. there are a few items I would like to purchase, I dont totally hate QVC or I would not be here on this forum..I am just irritated with the changes they have made lately and think they are not as customer oriented or offering the quality and value they use to.