Not applicable

more easy pay on gourmet hoilday items

I love watching the gourmet hoilday , but I wish they would just have a show on items that have nothing but easy pay ,for people like me who can't afford to pay the regular price on the spot ,they need to have it on items like the meat and dessert items .germack,kind bars,caramel apples , perfect gourmet items fish etc. Just a nice thought

Esteemed Contributor

Re: more easy pay on gourmet hoilday items

QVC isn't as generous with their easy pays like the other two shopping channels...that hinders my purchasing , too....

Super Contributor

Actually that's true, QVC does not give easy pays like the other shopping channels do, and they may be losing customers because of it.

Regular Contributor

I agree with all of you ladies.....dropping $60 or $70 a clip might be easy for some, but I'm not one of them.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I see what you're saying, but I recall some expensive food thing I purchased a while back and then the credit card statement came ..... nothing like paying off food I'd eaten months ago. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Respected Contributor

I agree on the easy pay/gourmet food suggestion. I love Germack products and would love to stock up, but each 3-pack is close to $40.00, so it's quite a hit on my budget to order 2 or 3 Germack items at once. They are definitely losing a LOT of money on me alone as I've chosen to pass up on many items because of no easy pay.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Trusted Contributor

They need to lower the prices, too. I mean, $20.00 for a coffee cake?

Regular Contributor

The way they brag on their ""free shipping"" and how they're putting that money right back in our pocket.......really?! Do you actually think we're too stupid not to realize the shipping costs aren't wrapped up with the price!! QVC needs to stop bragging on the generosity that doesn't exist.