Esteemed Contributor

It might cut down on returns if...

...you talk about the features before you gush over the colors.
Keepin' it real.
Frequent Contributor

Re: It might cut down on returns if...

Accurate measurements for the item would help a whole lot too. There are way too many inconsistencies in sizing, even within the same line.

Super Contributor

The measurements in clothing on QVC is very inconsistent and needs a revamping big time!

Esteemed Contributor

Actually, I disagree....I like to see the colors at least briefly before they start taking all the time to describe every little detail of the item. Don't get me wrong, I like the details too, but sometimes I can see enough to know I probably want to order, but they keep delaying on the colors. I do order online, but the colors shown on the item page seldom match up with the true color shown on the live presentation. JMO.....

Super Contributor

On 4/7/2014 Starlight1 said:

The measurements in clothing on QVC is very inconsistent and needs a revamping big time!

ITA!! I rarely order anything but with the lower S&H, I ordered 2 D&Co tops that had to go back because they were really short. And several pair of crop pants, ordered my normal size and they seemed like they were two sizes too small, so of course, I thought I was saving on S&H but get scr#wed anyway because it cost me regular S&H to send them all back. I'm going to try to size up on the crop pants and if that doesn't work, I'm done trying to figure this mess out!!

Honored Contributor

put the measurements up on the screen right away and tell what the fabric is!

Valued Contributor

I think a fast run with the colors first.Then get serious about the fabric content,more specific on the chest sizes and the length.I have seen Jayne Brown,spend at least 3 minutes either discussing her tennis game,or laughing at an inside joke...before even showing the colors.With that being said,how much time is actually left to discuss the fabric or dimensions.I have actually wanted to purchase an item and when that personal conversation starts,before showing the item,I turn off the T.V.!!

Honored Contributor

I think there is voice in the hosts' ears telling them to do colors first so people can start ordering. They often start with the features then correct themselves and do the colors. They definitely need to show the measurements early and for more than a nano second. Tell us if the fabric is a woven or a knit.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking about ordering something that I missed on the presentation and went to look at the video - it was Pat and Jayne, and they were so busy talking about other things, all I got to see was a quick look at a couple of models, and they NEVER went through the colors or much of anything else. As I said in my previous post, I like to see the colors on the models or at least on the computer or TV screen, because the colors online sometimes don't look anything like the colors really are. I didn't order it.....