Occasional Contributor
Every show with cooking with David spends too much time with vitamiix.
Respected Contributor

Re: Too many shows with vitamix

It's a pricey item, so if they sell a certain number of them it's a bigger profit than selling less expensive goods.

Trusted Contributor

They sell thousands of VMs with a profit margin of a couple of hundred dollars each. How many sets can openers would they have to sell to make a similar profit.

I understand many regular viewers may find these repetitive shows boring, but ultimately, QVC has to do what will make it money. It's ultimate goal is to make a profite -- not entertain us.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy seeing the presentations. Gives me more ideas for how to get the most out of mine. If it's a full hour show, just don't turn it on. If people weren't buying them, there wouldn't be any reason to do presentations.

Respected Contributor

And yet there's always people asking when one will be on again. Smiley Wink

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Occasional Contributor

I change the channel when that vitamix guy comes on, then I might not come back to QVC for the rest of the day. Saves me money.

Valued Contributor

If everyone within the viewing distance has seen Vitamix more than100 times......Raise your hand.Please Q.V.C. I do not want one,even if you give me 10 easy payments.Enough is enough!!!

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2014 mosky said:

If everyone within the viewing distance has seen Vitamix more than100 times......Raise your hand.Please Q.V.C. I do not want one,even if you give me 10 easy payments.Enough is enough!!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

And here's a concept... I bet they could make a lot of money selling other things too!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Oh, but OP, it's just SO much more than a blender...

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...