Super Contributor

DAY LONG GARDENING EXTRAVAGANZA ???? REALLY ???

April 3rd, The Q is going to have a day of gardening ? Really ? Surely you jest ?

Well, I'll surely not be watching that day !

Do they realize that as many people that like gardening, there are probably more that don't, and some that can't, and others who can't in their neighborhood because of Association rules?

So they are catering to a select group, not to all of their viewing audience. Unfair, when doing it for an extended period.

I am getting severely tired of these all day shows on a single category. They are running them into the ground lately.

Seems like programming just isn't what it used to be. More boring and less exciting as time goes by.

Well, it affords me the opportunity to spend less money at QVC and more time watching other TV channels. Guess I'm grateful for that.

If things don't improve, I may give it up completely.

Valued Contributor

Re: DAY LONG GARDENING EXTRAVAGANZA ???? REALLY ???

Esteemed Contributor

I look at it this way. I will not be watching, because I am not interested in Gardening. Nor am I interested in the Irish shows. However, if it was 24 hours of beauty I would be watching. My point being is that they have to cater to different segments of their viewing public. This will not just be my day or your day. No big deal.

Honored Contributor

Hey, look on the bright side .........

At least it's not a DAY LONG EXTRAVAGANZA OF BOSE SPEAKERS !!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

Yes, yet another one... And personally, I've about had it with their 'model' that more often than not these days includes hour after hour on any given day of essentially the same product or the same kind of products. It's bad enough how badly they've limited their on-air options, but the programming has never been worse.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

""Just tell me how to keep the dandelions out of my yard.""

Esteemed Contributor

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All day gardening shows!!!!!!!!!!!!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

Oh boy! Didn't they just have an all day gardening ""extravaganza"" about a month ago?

Super Contributor

This is at least the third one they've had recently and kitchen/cooking shows, ridiculous!! Just another day I don't watch.

Super Contributor

I don't really mind the gardening days, because I do garden and occasionally I do find interesting stuff (not to mention plants). Also they only do them a couple times a year in spring. Like someone said, beats watching Bose! (LOL)