Respected Contributor

Reduced Ship Fees Right Now is GREAT- BUT.....

Why in the world must every item be shipped separately (in most cases) and it would be SO MUCH BETTER if you would take notice of HSN's Return Policy!!!

They state right on their EZ return instructions: Even if you receive multiple packages you may return in ONE BOX. The return fees are reasonable and you're refunded your original shipping fee and any sales tax, if that applies. It's WAY more efficient than shopping QVC.

Hey folks.. Let's talk green here. It's so much waste to have to go through and ship everything separately. Do you realize how much paper and boxes would be saved by shipping multiple items in one box and allowing the (VALUED) customer to return in one box if they have multiple orders???

I just had to make a return to HSN.. and if it's going back to the same address, which this was, I was allowed and always do ship back in one box.

This has always been a Q PEEVE of mine. I understand various categories having different addresses, and that's fine. But when it's one category.. for instance jewelry or cosmetics, why in the world can't we affix the return form to the item and ship them back together?

This keeps me shopping a lot more at HSN. It's a big deal, at least to me.. and I imagine I'm not alone at all. The last time I talked to CS about it she was very scolding saying something like... "WE MUST KEEP EVERY ITEM SHIPPED BACK SEPARATELY. It messes up our system!!! " Huh? It's the easiest thing in the world as long as the labels are affixed to each item and it's in the same shipping address category.

I feel like QVC is playing games here.

It costs the customer more money and is a HUGE WASTE.. NOT planet-friendly by a long shot!!!

I urge you to start shipping multiples in the same package, and also allowing the customer to return in one package!

GO GREEN, QVC!!!

P.S. HSN has tons of free shipping offers going. While I do appreciate reduced shipping, some free shipping would be nice too. Q's ship fees are outlandish with no rhyme or reason. You certainly don't go by weight. I've seen ship fees around 8 or 9 bucks for an eyeliner!!! Shame on YOU!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Reduced Ship Fees Right Now is GREAT- BUT.....

Why did you start the same discussion in Q Did What and in Suggestion Box? Look on the other one and you'll see some answers...

Respected Contributor

Re: Reduced Ship Fees Right Now is GREAT- BUT.....

I did. Thanks and have a good rest of the weekend.