Valued Contributor

Someone did it again. Posted a 1 star on an item they did not even buy. It was on the TSV Earth Origin sandals. All those kind of people do is bring down the ratings and therefore someone who might be interested in getting the item might be put off. Wish the "Q" could figure out a way that only people that purchase the item can post.

Honored Contributor

It's just bizarre the way they post inappropriate reviews, particularly since they (supposedly) screen them first. You cannot just write a review, hit enter, and it is posted immediately.

They 'screen' them and, some time in the next several days, it is posted (or not). Perhaps they have people who do not know how to read, screening them?

It's not like one here and there. I see some of these reviews on just about any item I look at. The thing is, they say right there that they have not purchased the item. It boggles the mind.

{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Super Contributor

It really bugs me when someone posts a review, and they say they didn't even buy the product! This has been recently too (when the question is posed 'did you purchase this product') yet an asinine review is posted? I wonder if this "job" has been outsourced overseas?!?! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Valued Contributor
I posted a bad review of the way a product ""didn't"" work-- of course I bought it! but I think the review was tossed out