Contributor
Why does the pre-paid shipping label to return an item cost MORE than the shipping to get the item to me originally? For example, it cost $0.20 more to ship the item back to you, using the pre-paid label. I realize I have the option to stand in line at the Postal Service and see if the direct ship method is less expensive and I am paying for convenience, in part. Also, why hasn't QVC updated their shipping methods? For 20 years you have been shipping items individually, creating a larger carbon footprint than if you followed, oh, say, Amazon's option to ship everything together? Give me the option! How about free shipping at some point? For goodness sake, Overstock gets everything to you for less than $3.00 shipping! Zappos has upgraded free overnight shipping on many items. OVERNIGHT! The customer is not left to wait for a three day "in process" time BEFORE it gets a shipping label and the item sits waiting for the carrier to pick it up. I also dislike the UPS Mail Innovations shipping. I do not have the option to opt out of it! When items come using that option, the tracking is often not available or completely incorrect and it often takes longer to arrive than if it simply went all the way with UPS (or FedEx). While the UPS system is not within your control, you, as a retail shipper have the option to choose it or NOT. As a consumer, I should have the same option. The reason I had to return the item was completely out of my control. Your size charts are not in line with actual garment sizing. This is not a shipping issue, but it does create one, obviously. I used the size chart AND actually measured to make sure I purchased the correct size. The garment was no where near the correct size, creating a trip to the shipper to return it. Please review your policies and keep the consumer in mind. GamDe side note, your posting system would not allow me to keep the paragraph breaks. So, you must read this in a huge block of text.