Occasional Contributor

Quality issues...does QVC respond?

I am a long time QVC customer, and in general, a very satisfied customer. I do however wonder if the "Powers That Be" at the Q have the power to make changes when we are overwhelmingly voicing the need. I am a long time Philosophy girl and like so very many others who have purchased Philosophy fragrance from QVC, I am extremely saddened by the changes in Amazing Grace. When Cody purchased Philosophy, I was willing to continue to purchase until they let me down...Well, I'm done, unless and until someone there realizes that those of us who helped build this brand with purchases, positive word-of-mouth, and our love for these products over the years, are not willing to settle for the poor quality of the current fragrances and lotions. I personally would much prefer a slight increase in the prices in order to maintain the integrity of the product, rather than invest in a rank substitute for what used to be my go-to fragrance.

PLEASE..QVC..if you have any power with all of the $$$$ in purchasing that you do, get our Grace back for us...that would be AMAZING!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Quality issues...does QVC respond?

Simple answer to your question in my opinion --- NO.....not on anything........Quality issues continue on many items and they keep selling them as ""people are raving about this"" even though majority of reviews on a particular item are very negative...

Honored Contributor

I think on an individual level, if an customer has a problem with an item, they're very responsive. On an overall product level, it would appear that they're far less so.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

There was a NN TSV about a month or so ago. Consistently, nearly everyone had to return the sheets because the fitted sheet did not fit. They were still selling them which I think is a real shame. That to me is quality control. Telling an huge company that sells to every store you can find that they have to change ingredients - that's not quality control. Only if sales go down across the world where it is sold will the company likely do something. The "integrity" of all of these sold out companies like philosophy and Burt's Bees has suffered once they are sold. They are not the companies they once were and likely, and sadly, will never be again but that's not an issue with QVC's qualilty. If they get enough returns because people are unhappy then Cody may realize they have a problem. ANd as a side note - QVC picked up my cost to return both sets of those sheets, which surprised me.

Trusted Contributor

It's the same issue with the Tova Signature fragrance. My mom and i bought this fragrance directly from Tova's company in Beverly Hills many years ago before she came to QVC. We then purchased it from the Q that's until QVC took over the company and changed the formula and then all the Tova lovers were up in arms and pleaded with both Tova and QVC to go back to the original formula but it never happened. They wanted to save money by changing the formula but lost many faithful users in the process. Not very smart.
Honored Contributor

quality no longer seems to be a concern on QVC; just know when you purchase a designer brand on QVC you are getting a cheaper version than what is sold in a dept. store or boutique.

Respected Contributor

Of course they respond!!! With their "generic answer". They always respond to CS complaint & whatever, with that generic reply.... "We are sorry you are unhappy, your suggestions will be forwarded to the correct dept". I have gotten it MANY times. I always click the box to get a response, just to make someone click that auto-response. HAHA!!!