Not applicable

I ordered a Ninja Cooking system three days ago and it is STILL just sitting "In Process" I could have gone to a local store to buy this system, but I wanted the cookbook and accessories in the QVC bundle. OMG, I cannot believe how slow they have gotten! I have been a QVC member for over 22 years and they have just gotten slower and slower and slower... to the point that I hardly order from here anymore!

I found I can order the cookbook and any of the accessories directly from Ninja so I guess I'm cancelling my order and getting the items elsewhere. I wish HSN carried this item because I would probably be expecting delivery tomorrow.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, but it's so aggravating! I own my own internet business and I know that my customers would find it unacceptable if I dragged my feet on shipping the way QVC does nowadays.

I feel unappreciated and undervalued as a customer. There just is no excuse with QVC's logistics in place that it should take this long to ship an in-stock item other than they just don't give a flip about customer service anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ridiculously SLOW SHIPPING

Sorry to say this, but if you order from QVC, you'll have to get used to it. I have had very few items ship out in less than 3 days from the order date-it didn't used to be that way. I can order from HSN on the same day as placing an order on QVC, and the HSN product is in my hands before QVC ships theirs out! And heaven help us on the returns -- I took a package to the post office on Feb. 28 to return to QVC - it's still sitting there waiting for the "shipping agent" to pick it up. The one I returned to HSN on the same day has already been received by them and posted online as returned. Apparently they use a "shipping agent" also--can't figure out what the deal is with QVC either coming or going!{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

You should see the "round about way" they send items to me! It has been taking forever to get things, and the items literally sit for days at various points of status without moving! Complaints about this are not handled or received well - they blame the post office, and that is an "easy out". Now, I actually go to the store and get some items I would normally get on @VC - I sometimes get just as good prices, don't pay for shipping, and have it, right away.

Honored Contributor

Their shipping is very, very erratic. Sometimes, I get an order within 2 days of placing the order! Other items take 7-10 days. I have no idea why.

Honored Contributor

I've noticed that the shipping is very slow from the Q and I too have been going to the mall more.

New Contributor

I too have had erratic shipping, but life is too short to worry about these things. I'm 70 (a young 70):-) and don't have time to worry about these small stuff things. "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff" good book to read. QVC always has helped me with any problem I have presented to them, including food. Not happy with food item they just credit you back without having to return it. I just lucked up on getting Laura Gellers "Sculpt & Highlite. was unavailable for long time got one it was in process for about a week but, when it shipped I got it in 3 days. Small stuff.
Frequent Contributor

Yes, I agree I ordered the TSV last Sunday It won't get it till Monday, while a lot of people got theirs on Wednesday. I ordered a TTV from Shop HQ on Wednesday and it will be here on Monday.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a jar of Dr. D's facial pads a week ago....is there no way to track your order?

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.confused1}Weeks ago I ordered a IM cardigan which I put on my credit card .. I noticed that the order did ship out but, was over the EDD . I finally had to go on QVC order Status and it was shipped out in plenty of time for me to receive it. The problem was it was shipped to a address in Wisconsin. Problem is I live in NJ????? Now I am waiting for my statement to make sure it was put back into my account. I called the CC company and so far they did not receive it nor put it back into my account as of yet? I called QVC and told them this credit better be put back on my card. It is way past the 3 day period? What a pain in the neck. I hope this does not happen to me or anyone else again. No excuse for that. Thanks for letting me vent.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/30/2014 upsidedown said:

I ordered a jar of Dr. D's facial pads a week ago....is there no way to track your order?

Go to the order status. It will show you a picture of the item and give you all the information you need to know.