Better Than Black Friday
67 Members and 16367 Guests Online

Suggestion Box

"As Is" Items...

Started 1379476746.587 in Suggestion Box | Last reply 1379548615.673 by ceekay
replies

"As Is" items need to be shuttled to an "As Is" clearance section. Please don't mix them in with the clothes that are supposed to be first rate. Seriously. It's just tacky to have so many mixed in. It's not just one or two, it seems to be many. I don't want to shop "As Is" items. I want first rate. People who are interested in "As Is" items will gladly click a designated section.

Page 1 of 1
insomniac1379479872.97726 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

On the other hand, it could be a pleasant surprise to find an "As Is" item when you weren't expecting one. I think it's a good policy to include them with the regular items.

insomniac

FinnyMinny1379480287.753819 PostsRegistered 9/1/2013CA

I order 2 "As Is" items and I actually just got them in the mail today -- one Logo Lori Goldstein top and one pair of WWC leggings -- both in excellent condition, and they both were a great deal!!!

You never would know they were marked "As Is" if not for the big sticker on the bag!

LipstickDi­va1379514643.95739197 PostsRegistered 4/22/2005On the Lake in Ohio

I didn't even realize they were mixed in. When I want to check out as is items, that's what I click in the search engine.

I just received 3 as is clothing items. 2 Lori Goldstein tops that were a TSV and one D&C top that was a TSV. The D&C top was perfect although it had no tags whatsoever. The LG tops didn't have tags either and they were both wrinkled beyond belief. Others had the same complaint about these tops.

You can't buy love but you can adopt it. Adopt, don't shop.

ceekay1379548615.6731454 PostsRegistered 7/31/2007

Grrr. I have had great luck with As Is items. Recently I had to return a Home Reflections Item that did not work and it was obvious it was not made right but they sent it out anyway. Today I received an As Is pair of How Comfy Jeans. Obviously worn (all wrinkled at the top of the thighs) and the seat on one side of the pants was totally SHREDDED!!! How can they send out clothing that is shredded?? I cannot even imagine what someone did to these pants. Unbelievable. I won't give up on As Is, but really, SHREDDED??

Page 1 of 1