Occasional Contributor

I'm not one to bash hosts, and I'm certainly not doing so now. However, I have to say that I can't stand watching Dan Wheeler host the NFL Shop. Normally I like him, but when I'm watching NFL Shop, I don't want to hear endless statistics about the games from the day before, I don't want to constantly see his Lions, I don't want to hear about how he is sweating because the jacket he is wearing is so warm, and I don't want to hear him frantically ramble about the players on certain teams. What I want to see ARE THE ACTUAL TEAM SAMPLES of the items in the show. He shows a few teams for an item and then goes off on a tangent about the stats from the games. I can't tell you how many times my husband and I have wanted to buy items from the show as gifts or for ourselves, but did not because he never showed the teams we were interested in. QVC has lost a lot of money from us because we are BIG football fans, as are many of our family members, and we love the NFL Shop because we can get items that you don't always see in the marketplace. It's so frustrating!!!! It's not the same looking at it on-line. Again, I'm not bashing Dan; I've met him and he is a very nice guy. I just wish he'd calm down and show the merchandise instead of rattling off statistics. Enough already! More team samples and less statistics, please! Thanks!!!