Honored Contributor

Woo Hoo - Steelers have won their division.

Home team advantage for next game against ravens. They won despite Ben playing while having the flu. Many Pittsburgers say The Steelers do their best in the playoffs when they have not had a steller season - like this year. They seem to learn and grow from their mistakes. Good luck, guys. Pittsburgh could sure use the boost of a Super bowl this year.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Woo Hoo - Steelers have won their division.

Go Steelers!!!

Respected Contributor

Super excited. Best organization & owners in the NFL. Coaches are amazing. Hope Bell can go next weekend. Poor Ben last night. Can't imagine playing with the flu. Saw Peyton do it a couple of weeks ago. It's just not pretty.

Super Contributor

How 'bout dem Stillers? The last few minutes of last nite's game was a nail biter ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Honored Contributor

This is one of those rare years where there doesn't seem to be an absolutely unbeatable team in the playoffs. The favorites right now would be the Patriots and Seahawks, but both have looked pretty beatable in recent weeks. My gut says this may be one of those years where a team no one thinks will win it will catch fire and take the whole thing. The Steelers could be that team. Even the Panthers could be that team. They're as hot as anyone right now. It promises to be an entertaining playoff season.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

So excited to see them in the playoffs!! Keeping my fingers crossed for a win against the Ravens. That matchup always produces a great game. Time to get out my Terrible Towel and head to our fav Steelers pub to watch. Don't live in Pgh any longer, but found a great community of Steelers fans in FL, so Go Steelers !!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Go Steelers! We haven't been to a Super Bowl for a while. I hope they can get past the Ravens, who are always a tough team and bring their A game to Pittsburgh.

Honored Contributor

I am just concerned that more of the Steelers will get the flu - you know how that spreads.

Honored Contributor

brandywine - i agree - absolute best organization and owners of any professional sports team. And definitely well loved by their city.

Super Contributor

On 12/29/2014 brandiwine said:

Super excited. Best organization & owners in the NFL. Coaches are amazing. Hope Bell can go next weekend. Poor Ben last night. Can't imagine playing with the flu. Saw Peyton do it a couple of weeks ago. It's just not pretty.

Big Ben hyperextended his knee recently and was ok to play the next week, so I hope the same is true of Le'Veon Bell. Still, I don't think he should've trotted off the field. You are right about what you said about the Steeler organization, and add the fans to that assessment. Keep calm and Le'Veon!