Honored Contributor

TO THE SPORTS POOF FAIRY!!!!

I just had to vent, I spent some time making my NFL picks and they were poofed---these picks are just for fun and I noticed you left GARDENMAN'S are still there so it can't be the topic of choosing winners of NFL games.....There was nothing against the standards in my post. If it was my comment to Sunshine45---we have a running joke because she says if I pick her team I'll jinx them (and I readily admit I am a jinx)....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

All of us NFL fans, despite our preference to difference teams get along very well!!!!If the post was for using my team's nickname---that is their name, ask the NFL!!!

I suggest you place a Board Moderator that actually knows something about SPORTS to take care and moderate the SPORTS topic! Thank you. {#emotions_dlg.angry} Don't make me call your Corporate Office---this is one of the suggestions in all your wonderful surveys and polls-tell us why you are deleting a post please!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Re: TO THE SPORTS POOF FAIRY!!!!

It's comical to compare some of the posts that get poofed with some of the posts that remain.

CONSISTENCY is important, webbie. Plus, I agree with all the posters who would like an explanation when posts are deleted. If you have time to hit the delete button, surely you have time to type out a brief comment to explain why.

Honored Contributor

Why on earth would a sports thread have to be poofed?

Honored Contributor

LOL, it wasnt me!!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

i am not even sure when you posted it spurt.....didnt get a chance to read it!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Yeah, the poofing here gets a little nuts. I have a suspicion that sometimes the poofs and reporting of posts is unintentional. The "quote" and "report inappropriate" buttons are pretty close together on many smaller devices and it's possible someone hits the wrong button.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

That is very true Gardenman. I'm pretty sure that I wanted to quote someone one time, and I hit the inappropriate button by mistake.

Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 sunshine45 said:

LOL, it wasnt me!!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

i am not even sure when you posted it spurt.....didnt get a chance to read it!

LOL I didn't think it was you, I just thought maybe they my perceived what I wrote was starting a fight, instead of it being a joke so they poofed my post. All I said was, "since Sunshine banned me from selecting the Ravens, so I am selecting the Bengals, but deep down inside I'm picking the Ravens"......so I think I DID jinx your Ravens...GULP....so sorry Sunshine {#emotions_dlg.blink}

It was a good game though from what I saw on Red Zone

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 gardenman said:

Yeah, the poofing here gets a little nuts. I have a suspicion that sometimes the poofs and reporting of posts is unintentional. The "quote" and "report inappropriate" buttons are pretty close together on many smaller devices and it's possible someone hits the wrong button.

Either that or it is my unpolitically correct team name since it's "controversial"....I guess I will have to use the word WASHINGTON instead....seems silly though...

Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 wildcat fan said:

It's comical to compare some of the posts that get poofed with some of the posts that remain.

CONSISTENCY is important, webbie. Plus, I agree with all the posters who would like an explanation when posts are deleted. If you have time to hit the delete button, surely you have time to type out a brief comment to explain why.

EXACTLY {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 AuntG said:

Why on earth would a sports thread have to be poofed?

the sports category is one area of the Forum that gets along rather nicely.....and I've seen other posts and wonder why the moderators didn't poof them, they were downright mean and nasty....go figure!..