Honored Contributor

2014-2015 hockey season....SPOILERS...scores/game results.....

Hi fans, {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

The NY Rangers begin their season tonight. They are playing the Blues!

They are being led by Captain Mac!

BLUESHIRTS!!!

/></p> <p>Although I am a <span style=LONG TIME Rangers fan, I also root for the Devils for the sake of my marriage. {#emotions_dlg.devil2} {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Well, I root for them as long as they are not playing my Rangers.

This year, I am also rooting for the Lightening.

For what team do you root/cheer?

Wishing all the teams good luck today. I can't promise to be that generous the rest of the season..... {#emotions_dlg.laugh}....but I will be respectful. I'm sure everyone else posting will be, as well.

I hope all the games are fairly officiated, injury free and competitive!

LA Kings, take good care of The Cup. Next year, it will be in NYC, at MSG, where it belongs. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}GOOOOOOOOOOOOO RANGERS!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

LET'S GO BLUESHIRTS!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

/></p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p>

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Re: 2014-2015 hockey season....SPOILERS...scores/game results.....

Hi Donna,

Haven't had a chance to watch any of the pre-season games so not much I can say about the team. I am surprised they made "Mac" the captain and also don't like the fact that they did this. I think a player in a forward position can handle the pressure of being a captain much better than anyone on the "D-side" of the team.

When they made, my favorite all time Ranger the captain, that would be #2 Brian Leetch, his game suffered immensely and with that so did the whole team. Maybe Mac is different, but I know what it did to Brian and what it did to the whole team. He was captain only 1 season and he asked to have the "C" removed. After that his game was once again the Brian Leetch all Rangers fans recognized once again.

Will DVR the game, but not sure when I will be able to get it watched.

Go Blueshirts

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Preds are on now! Go Rangers and Go Preds! Good Luck to all the teams ... as long as they aren't playing us!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

John, I hope Cindy is feeling better and doing well.

I hope Mac's game doesn't suffer like Leetch's game. Fingers crossed.

Take care of yourself and the furbabies.

Enjoy the game whenever you are able to watch.

Waving hi to Preds. Smiley Happy Good luck to the Preds. Let us know how they do tonight.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Rangers win their season opener 3-2. Two goals by Nash. Good effort boys!

Devils win their season opener against Philly.

Bolts won too!!

ETA: Dan Boyle out 4-6 weeks with a broken hand.

Honored Contributor

The Predators needed a couple of periods and a pair of power plays to find the offensive spark in Thursday night's season opener against Ottawa at Bridgestone Arena.

Eric Nystrom provided the eventual game-winning goal midway through the third period in the Predators' 3-2 victory, Peter Laviolette's first as Nashville's coach.

Congrats to the Rangers and Devils and Bolts !!!!!!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Finally a sport I can get excited about! Yippee! Go Wings!!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Congrats to the Preds. A little NY Islander connection in last night's game. Eric Nystrom is the son of Islanders great, Bobby Nystrom. Peter Laviolette is a former Islanders coach. I know......completely useless info. My mind is full of useless info. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Welcome ID2. Smiley Happy I have a soft spot for the Wings from back in the Chelios days. Join in, tell us how the Wings are doing, scores...............whatever!!

Honored Contributor

Yep, I remember Bobby and I loved Chelios. A dear friend of mine is a Wings fan, so I have to cheer for him, except when they play us. LOL He always caught the devil at those games because he'd wear his Wings jersey instead of his Preds and there were about twenty to thirty of us to his one. Made for some good pictures and a lot of fun harrassment.

Welcome ID2!

Respected Contributor

On 10/10/2014 ID2 said:

Finally a sport I can get excited about! Yippee! Go Wings!!

Yeah!!! GO WINGS!!! Won game 1 !!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it