Honored Contributor

Buffalo Bills Sold for 1.1 Billion Dollars!

Lucky for us, Donald Trump's bid was rejected...he just bid 900 Million.

Terry Pegula and his wife, Kim will now own both the Bills and the Sabres.

Yeah!!!!

Super Contributor

Re: Buffalo Bills Sold for 1.1 Billion Dollars!

Glad to see it stay in NY. Good for him!

Honored Contributor

On 9/9/2014 qvcfan526 said:

Glad to see it stay in NY. Good for him!

His wife is also a full partner in his businesses...a great thing!

Honored Contributor

One might wonder where Trump, who filed bankruptcy AGAIN, has that 900 million stashed. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

On 9/9/2014 chickenbutt said:

One might wonder where Trump, who filed bankruptcy AGAIN, has that 900 million stashed. Smiley Wink

HE personally never goes broke...instead he ruins the lives of his employees and vendors...and walks away with even more money than before. His management fees ALWAYS get paid first!

Honored Contributor

On 9/9/2014 terrier3 said:
On 9/9/2014 chickenbutt said:

HE personally never goes broke...instead he ruins the lives of his employees and vendors...and walks away with even more money than before. His management fees ALWAYS get paid first!

Yeah, that's the tragedy of it all. It's really irksome that he can do that. Not surprising that he DOES do that, but maddening that he can. I have come to the conclusion that this guy has no soul.

Regular Contributor

I'm very happy to hear this, I think this is great news for Western New York. I sure hope the owners approve this and this puts and end to the crew fronted by Bon Jovi who wanted to purchase the team and possibly move it to Canada. The Pegulas are a great choice.

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure I heard my DH & DS screaming for joy all the way here at work! I bet Sunday's game will be joyous no matter what the final score!

Great, great news for all of WNY! This coming on the heels of Jim Kelly's cancer free announcement is fantastic!

Honored Contributor

On 9/9/2014 RespectLife said:

I'm pretty sure I heard my DH & DS screaming for joy all the way here at work! I bet Sunday's game will be joyous no matter what the final score!

Great, great news for all of WNY! This coming on the heels of Jim Kelly's cancer free announcement is fantastic!

...and they are buying the HSBC Tower downtown...I think for 20 million - chump change!

Honored Contributor

Are they going to change their name to the Billions?