OKLAHOMA 52

Tulsa 7

Love it when that happens!

Honored Contributor

Sooner born and Sooner bred;

When I die I'll be Sooner dead!

Rah Oklahoma; Rah Oklahoma; Rah Oklahoma;

OKLA U!

Barry used to do that before halftime though! LOL!!

Honored Contributor

O K L A H O M A, our chant rolls on and on.

Thousands strong join heart and song in Alma Mater's praise.

Of campus beautiful by day and night, of colors proudly gleaming red and white,

'Neath a Western sky OU's Chant will never die,

LIVE ON UNIVErSITY!

Trusted Contributor

"Barry used to do that before halftime though! LOL!!"

Sooner, it seems with more parity in college football these days, those type of games may be a thing of the past.

Honored Contributor
On 9/6/2014 soonersis said:

"Barry used to do that before halftime though! LOL!!"

Sooner, it seems with more parity in college football these days, those type of games may be a thing of the past.

You can't give as many scholarships.

Honored Contributor

I miss the days of the old Big 8 and the battle of the Big Red teams. Of course I am a Cornhusker fan of course.

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

Being a Sooner fan I too remember the big OU-Nebraska games, hckymut. Those were some great games and it makes me miss the old Big 8 days. Now we have the Big 12 with only 10 teams and Nebraska's in the Big Ten! {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor
On 9/7/2014 soonersis said:

Being a Sooner fan I too remember the big OU-Nebraska games, hckymut. Those were some great games and it makes me miss the old Big 8 days. Now we have the Big 12 with only 10 teams and Nebraska's in the Big Ten! {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

We here in Nebraska miss them also. My wife and I were talking about the Big 10 and the number of teams in it. Don't remember exactly as it seems to change every season, but I do know it is more than 10. Do know it is now split in East and West. Or is it North and South?

Sure miss the days when numbers in the divisions and/or leagues meant something.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Oh my the days of the Okla./Neb. great games! ALWAYS a packed house, always a good and sportsmanlike battle on the field. Didn't that used to be on Thanksgiving day or at least that weekend? I remember when the old turkey took a back seat to a ballgame!