Frequent Contributor

I JUST recently started using his vitamins (purchased the MAX Omega TS in April, the TruQ10 TS in May, and the Essential-1 TS in July.) Now I have the 20% off coupon and $10 cash that starts this weekend. I am thinking about getting the Tumeric as it seems to be beneficial for many organs/ails and it is an anti-inflammatory. The ones that I have started taking are NOT ones from which IMMEDIATE results are seen (ex.Healthy Hair, Skin, Nails), and I really don't need those. What do you use/love? I know from reading these boards that many of you use his vitamins and love them. I am completely open to all suggestions!

Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

I have the same incentives that you do. I'm very interested in suggestions. I'm thinking about the calcium.

I take the eye supplement and just started taking daily vitamin.

Esteemed Contributor

I may call after work. I couldn't apply the coupon to:

Honored Contributor

I wasnt able to use the 20% off from the spring TS because everything I wanted was free S&H. The coupon doesnt work on anything that already has a savings on it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I know. The coupons are almost worthless. There's always a catch. Always.

Super Contributor
On 7/29/2014 Mary Bailey said:

I have the same incentives that you do. I'm very interested in suggestions. I'm thinking about the calcium.

How do you like the eye supplement? I just got my ultimate eye support in the mail yesterday.
Trusted Contributor

I like the daily vitamin, which I've used for two years now, and the Digest Assure, which I've used for 4 years. I once quit the DA and I could tell the difference after a few weeks, I had more bloating, gas, etc. So, I ordered it on autoship and won't be without it again.

Honored Contributor

I often use brands like Swanson or Puritans Pride. often, Andrew does not offer the high potency I am looking for.

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/1/2014 bichon_emma said:
On 7/29/2014 Mary Bailey said:

How do you like the eye supplement? I just got my ultimate eye support in the mail yesterday.

If it keeps my eyes stable I will be happy. It doesn't upset my stomach. I take 2-4 pills a day.

I have floaters. My Dad has macular degeneration. My mom had corneal transplants and cataracts.

I take daily vitamin every other day, because I think I was eliminating too much of it. (sorry for TMI)

I ended up ordering: Calcium-Magnesium Intensive Care 1000 capsule

it was almost $27 off with my $10 spendable cash.

BTW: I have to have a blood test for work/insurance in Jan. I will stop all OTC etc at least 1 week before test, maybe longer. I have had issues with OTC & Rx before. I have no issues when I cut back.

Respected Contributor

I use the Hair, Skin, Nails and I have noticed a big difference. My nails were getting thin from age and my hairstylist says my hair is growing more quickly than before. I really like it. Good luck, I've been told his vitamins are great.