Trusted Contributor

Two up.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} It's fun winning by a large margin.

I don't get to experience this very often.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

GOOOOOOO SPURS

Honored Contributor

WOW! They blew them out. They keep surprising me. Aren't Duncan & Ginobili eligible for Social Security? Looks like it's going to be a showdown with the Heat.

Super Contributor

I can relax and enjoy the game when they are like last night. Otherwise, I'm a nervous wreck (coaching is hard work for me). As my granddaughter used to say "Go Purrs Go."

Trusted Contributor

I had to google Duncan & Ginobili, brewhaha. 38 and 36. I didn't think they were that old. Hope they make it thru the playoffs. LOL

LOL - that's cute ivey. Go Purrs Go. First words I teach my grands are "GOOO COWBOYS" My youngest granddaughter is saying "GOOOO WOWBOYS" I can only hope they will WOW me.

Super Contributor

Coach Pop refers to them as "old men." To me, they seem like boys. It seems like yesterday when they joined the Spurs, but it has been a long time for them. Both good guys.

Super Contributor

Honored Contributor
On 5/22/2014 brewhaha said:

WOW! They blew them out. They keep surprising me. Aren't Duncan & Ginobili eligible for Social Security? Looks like it's going to be a showdown with the Heat.

They may be ready for social security BUT both are playing like youngsters.....whats the saying .... if people in their 60's are now the new 40....then people in their 30's are like people in their teens....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
On 5/22/2014 ivey said:

Coach Pop refers to them as "old men." To me, they seem like boys. It seems like yesterday when they joined the Spurs, but it has been a long time for them. Both good guys.

Hi Ivey...

Manu/Timmy stay focused on basketball and still do a good job---yes it seems like only yesterday when that ping pong ball bounced our way and we got Timmy, and Manu was new to the team....

I'm and cat and Spurs fan so GO PURRS GO!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Me too Ivey even when the Spurs are ahead I'm STILL nervous....

Spurs are all good guys!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Hey Yellowrose....Thanks for starting this thread....Well the Spurs surprised the heck out of me with their margin of victory.....But now Serge Ibaka could be back (the Spurs players predicted this)....and it could be a different ball game with his return.....The Spurs are a good road team and I hope they come out focused and continue to play well---defend, move the ball well, and take good shots....GO SPURS GO! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Sloppy play all around......Pop needs to make adjustments with Ibaka back! But you know OKC had to win at least one game at home .....my Spurs have some work to do! GO SPURS GO!