Trusted Contributor

$30 with free shipping. Did I get one???? You betcha It's also reversable

M41923

Honored Contributor

Hi yellowrose, {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I like it, but I wish it came in other colors. I couldn't possibly put a green (Jets) colored rug on my deck. It would have to be BLUE!!

Hope you are well.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Hey yellowrose then when your Boyz lose you can STOMP on it ....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I like that idea, SPURT!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

hey dmod, I ended up canceling my order for the reason you stated. The center football being green/white really does make me think Jets. The more I looked at it, the more I saw Jets. Even though I'm all about GREEN right now....GO DALLAS STARS....it's not my favorite color during football season. Hope all is well with you also. I think about ya every time I see the Rangers score.

How did you liike that Mav's 3 pointer buzzer goal, Spurt?? Silly question. Between the Stars and the Mav's, I have no fingernails left. Oh no, Ducks just scored. Dallas up by one. 1:40 left. Come on Stars.

Trusted Contributor

I'm sick. Stars lose in OT. Season over

Honored Contributor
On 4/27/2014 yellowrose said:

I'm sick. Stars lose in OT. Season over

You have our old coach, Lindy Ruff.

Both Lindy & Ryan Miller (now with St, Louis) went out in Round One.

Finally the Sabres did something right and got rid of the old wood!

Honored Contributor
On 4/27/2014 yellowrose said:

hey dmod, I ended up canceling my order for the reason you stated. The center football being green/white really does make me think Jets. The more I looked at it, the more I saw Jets. Even though I'm all about GREEN right now....GO DALLAS STARS....it's not my favorite color during football season. Hope all is well with you also. I think about ya every time I see the Rangers score.

How did you liike that Mav's 3 pointer buzzer goal, Spurt?? Silly question. Between the Stars and the Mav's, I have no fingernails left. Oh no, Ducks just scored. Dallas up by one. 1:40 left. Come on Stars.

Hi Yellowrose.....

I was so upset ...... it was beyond words how I felt with 1.7 seconds to go and ole man Carter hits the winning shot....{#emotions_dlg.crying}{#emotions_dlg.crying}{#emotions_dlg.crying}.....course Im sure you felt the same way when our dear Boris hit a shot with 37 seconds....great series.....

And my mantra is ALWAYS----BEAT DALLAS! (whether it be the Mavs or Boyz) {#emotions_dlg.laugh}Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Hi terrier3, I don't know about your old wood and don't know much about Coach Ruff, yet, but I am looking forward to next season. Stars letting the Ducks score two points towards the end to take the game into the dreaded OT was a shocker. Maybe they slacked up thinking they had the game won.

Yeah Spurt, I figured there would be a payback coming on that buzzer 3 pointer. I was doing a lot of throwing my hands in the air during this last game. Missing TWO free throws??? Seriously????

And my mantra is ALWAYS - ROOT FOR THE TEXAS TEAM. If Mav's lose this series. I'll start rooting for the Spurs Smile I don't hold much hope for the Rockets.

Honored Contributor

Yellowrose....instead of a mat I think it should be a crying towel.........right now I'd buy one....do or die for my Spurs...