Frequent Contributor

Maybe I'm missing something, but why would I (or anyone) want to buy these shoes from QVC when the prices are the same as Sole Society's website and they also offer free shipping and free returns?? I'm not getting it. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Esteemed Contributor

I have no idea. I bought mine from Nordstrom, free shipping both ways and no restrictive 30-day return period either.

Perhaps they're counting on those who don't do a web search before buying?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Occasional Contributor

ITA

Honored Contributor

Like their kitten heels.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Thanks for pointing that out.

Honored Contributor
On 4/6/2015 ShellBell said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but why would I (or anyone) want to buy these shoes from QVC when the prices are the same as Sole Society's website and they also offer free shipping and free returns?? I'm not getting it. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I have ordered directly from their website and while the returns are technically free...

they will charge you a $7.95 restocking fee if you want a charge credit back.

You can only get a 'store credit' for the full amount for 'free'.

I love their shoes...a great new source for really chic and current styles...so receiving a 'store credit' wouldn't really bother me. I could definitely find something else but wanted to post full disclosure of their return policy.

Trusted Contributor

One other thing about the Sole Society site -- when something goes on sale, it is always final sale, no returns (or at least that has been my experience).

Frequent Contributor

RespectLife: You are absolutely right. I had forgotten about the restocking fee. I've never had to return a pair so that detail slipped my mind.

vaccinia: You are also right. However, if the shoes are "faulty", they can be returned. The final sales prices are amazing though.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/7/2015 ShellBell said:

RespectLife: You are absolutely right. I had forgotten about the restocking fee. I've never had to return a pair so that detail slipped my mind.

vaccinia: You are also right. However, if the shoes are "faulty", they can be returned. The final sales prices are amazing though.

Yes, the prices are great and I love the styles.

Honored Contributor

I just ordered another pair! hee hee!