Esteemed Contributor

I ordered these in the navy/grey .. I have several pairs of the Ryka's sneakers and shoes and love them. Hoping these will be comfortable in this new type of material. Anyone of you ordered these? If you did, which colors did you get?

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone?

Super Contributor

I ordered a pink pair at midnight.

I have the sneakers with the comfort surround (Glide) and those are so comfortable. I'm hoping for the same in these sandals.

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/6/2015 MargieRJ said:

I ordered a pink pair at midnight.

I have the sneakers with the comfort surround (Glide) and those are so comfortable. I'm hoping for the same in these sandals.

I am glad to hear they are comfortable. And the pink is pretty too. I think it will be a nice athletic shoe for a walk or to walk my dogs instead of sneakers in the hot weather. Enjoy your new pretty shoes.

Contributor
I ordered the black and navy. Don't usually have great luck ordering shoes online, but giving these a try. I am all for comfort and these look like they will fit the bill for my casual life style.
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/6/2015 rowboat said: I ordered the black and navy. Don't usually have great luck ordering shoes online, but giving these a try. I am all for comfort and these look like they will fit the bill for my casual life style.

Oh boy will they ever....I have quite a collection of these shoes for summer /spring and love them all. Looking forward to the new comfort technology in these shoes.

Honored Contributor
I ordered the pink, although the fashionistas among us say they're hideous.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I too ordered the navy and the pink ones. Also the Canvas gleam sneakers. I wish they would bring back item A227552. I only have one pair of these slip on shoes and they are so comfortable. I love Ryka shoes they really fit right and feel good on my feet. They just need to get more colors and more in wide widths. They sell a lot in the medium but never enough in the 6 wide, and other wide sizes. I think there are a lot more ladies wearing a wide now. Lets hope the sandals are real comfortable.

Respected Contributor

I didn't order the TSV because I have 6 other Ryka sandals - all in 7W. I bought 4 of them (with 2 straps - I think the front strap is crisscrossed) several years ago and I absolutely love them - SO comfy! Then last year I noticed that a couple of them showed a little wear, so I bought A222783 in purple (SO pretty) and tan and I love them also! I think A222783 is a little "prettier" whereas the TSV is a bit more casual. I have found ALL Ryka sandals to be extremely comfy, though!!!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/6/2015 Kachina624 said: I ordered the pink, although the fashionistas among us say they're hideous.

Hello Kachina624, I could careless what the so called "fashionistas" have to say. They could have there very high heels or whatever they wear. I am going to use these as my sport shoes to walk the dog when it hot instead of sneakers. Enjoy your new shoes and wear them well.Wink