Super Contributor

I have worn the Princess style of these shoes for at least 15 years, and have ordered 1-2 pair

every year. Well, I ordered a pair in Feb., from Amazon and the comfort, softness, and flexibility of this tennis shoe no longer exists. I am beyond disappointed. This particular style is very lightweight.

Does anyone have any ideas on what brand to look at? I don't like cloth or canvas, but don't

know where to begin looking. I prefer ordering online, but the Princess Reebok's are considered a walking type sneaker and I would prefer leather or vinyl, if it's soft and comfy.

Thank you

Honored Contributor

Southern Fried Chick - I've been wearing this style #577 of New Balance walking shoes for a couple of years. I will tell you that the leather is not initially soft and pliable like my Reebok's were from back in the day - I wore high tops {#emotions_dlg.laugh}. I usually am able to get these from JCP for around $60.

New Balance® 577 Womens Walking Shoes

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor
On 4/2/2015 Bird mama said:

Southern Fried Chick - I've been wearing this style #577 of New Balance walking shoes for a couple of years. I will tell you that the leather is not initially soft and pliable like my Reebok's were from back in the day - I wore high tops {#emotions_dlg.laugh}. I usually am able to get these from JCP for around $60.

New Balance® 577 Womens Walking Shoes

Bird Mama, thank you. I'll take a look at JCP.

I've never worn New Balance brand, but I know it's popular.

Honored Contributor
I googled the princess. They have it at Sears.com for $39.99.
Super Contributor
On 4/2/2015 GCR18 said: I googled the princess. They have it at Sears.com for $39.99.

Thank you for your help.