Esteemed Contributor

When do you wear your espadrilles? Are they either flat or wedged. With what do you wear them (skirts, shorts, or pants)?

I am not confident in how they are worn today as I had them in the 80's and didn't buy more to wear until this year so I am out of touch on these.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

I have several pair and wear them with darn near everything in the summer. I have both flat and wedge versions of differing heights, some with a sling back. The little bit of extra height makes me look a bit thinner when wearing ankle pants or pedal pushers or maxi skirts. A plain t-shirt and capris can get dressed up fast with a mid height expadrille and a neat handbag.

The most comfortable shoes I've worn since the 80s! Go for it! And let's hope they don't go out of style again!

Esteemed Contributor

You seemed to have covered it all! Thanks

Honored Contributor

I lov great espadrilles, just bought 4 new prs for the spring/summer. They all fit great, look great and were great buys. All 4 prs are Wht Mnt from DSW and both styles have been seen here. One style is still here, the other must have sold out. Love them all - one is a natural, one red, one navy and one black. Can't wait to wear them with everything in fact!

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased the White Mountain here in all the colors offered - the wedges. I will have plenty of opportunity to wear them these next seasons. They seem to work well for me.

Super Contributor

thanks for info.