Regular Contributor

Betula By Birkenstock on Kohls website~on sale too!

Thought those of you who love your Birks may want to know that Kohls is now carrying Betula by Birkenstock online. They don't have too may styles to choose from but they do have soft footbed styles. Just bought two pairs~both on sale for $53.97~not including my 30% discount promo code, ebates, and Kohls cash! If you're in need (or want) the discount promo code ends today. Not sure if it will work for others with a Kohls credit card or not but the code is: SHOWERS30. (It states it's not transferable but it may work). Good luck and happy shopping!

Regular Contributor

Re: Betula By Birkenstock on Kohls website~on sale too!

Thank you !{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Wow, they are nice. Which ones did you purchase ?

Honored Contributor

I can't wear those. They don't fit me the same as the shoes that just say ""Birkenstock"". I've bought them over and over and they don't work.

They feel cheaper than the other Birkenstock shoes.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this, always good to find new places for them. Heads-up though, they don't seem to come in widths like the usual Birki's, and I would check where they are made.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting Desi, you said what I should have said, but you said it better than I did. I'm not busting on the other shoes, I'm just saying they don't feel very good on my feet.

When QVC sold Birkenstock shoes over the years I bought (I swear to you) over 100 pair of Birkenstock shoes. Some were clogs, but most were all different designs of sandals.

I would order the other brand from HSN (they sold them) and they never felt good. I kept some of them but never wear them. I think there is a difference. They feel cheaper to me.

Trusted Contributor

I will have to check them! Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/15/2015 cottage~in~the~valley said:

Thought those of you who love your Birks may want to know that Kohls is now carrying Betula by Birkenstock online. They don't have too may styles to choose from but they do have soft footbed styles. Just bought two pairs~both on sale for $53.97~not including my 30% discount promo code, ebates, and Kohls cash! If you're in need (or want) the discount promo code ends today. Not sure if it will work for others with a Kohls credit card or not but the code is: SHOWERS30. (It states it's not transferable but it may work). Good luck and happy shopping!

SHOWERS30 will work with your Kohl's charge until midnight tonight. MVCMARCH gets you free shipping with no minimum with your Kohl's charge.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

On 3/15/2015 Desi said:

Thanks for posting this, always good to find new places for them. Heads-up though, they don't seem to come in widths like the usual Birki's, and I would check where they are made.

I clicked on a few pairs and they were made in Spain. The Betulas on HSN were made in China.

When I wore Birkenstocks, I found Betula's sizing was not the same as the other Birkenstock lines. They were wide and the toe bar and arch did not hit my foot in the same place as the original Birkenstock.

This is a very good price if you wear this line. The Luca patriotic sandals are a steal.

Respected Contributor

Annab., I agree, the original expensive ones feel the best, although I have a couple of Birki's that are okay. I wind up wearing down the outside edge and heels and they are a fortune to fix, and they ruin them sometimes.

Lulu, the Betulas never felt right on me ever, not a single style. I bought one pair and they weren't comfortable, took me a while to figure out why.

Honored Contributor

It's a good deal if you have a kohls credit card.