Contributor
PLEASE bring back birkenstocks!!! Whenever my back or feet hurt I put on a pair and the pain stops instantaneously! I need updated styles for the summet!
Respected Contributor

Re: Bring back Birkenstocks!!!

YES! please!

Contributor

Check out Hautelook! They have Birkenstocks on a big sale.
Super Contributor

I just went to Hautelook and they have practically no sizes in the Birkenstocks.

Gail

~~66 and owned by cats and dogs.~~
Honored Contributor

There are lots of places to buy them at better prices than the Q ever offered.

(Free shipping, too!!)

Honored Contributor

6pm.com carries them also.

Honored Contributor

As I've said here....I have over 100 pair of Birkenstock shoes, all bought from QVC. Most of them (probably 65%) are sandals. They are all different.

My favorite one's are the one's who are flowered. I will never be able to find Birkenstock shoes like the Q used to sell.

Back up, my favorite one's are the one's that are American flags. I don't wear them much anymore because I'm afraid something will happen to them. I saw Paul McCartney wearing some just like mine. Then I bought another pair but they aren't exactly like my favorite ones. Mine are collector shoes.

Please QVC start selling them again!!

Trusted Contributor

Birkenstock sandals from other sources are all the same unisex looking styles. QVC had tremendous variety and cute styles, thongs, slides, backstrap, single strap, double, triple...you get the idea. Bring back Birkenstocks!!
Honored Contributor

On 3/6/2015 mac116 said: Birkenstock sandals from other sources are all the same unisex looking styles. QVC had tremendous variety and cute styles, thongs, slides, backstrap, single strap, double, triple...you get the idea. Bring back Birkenstocks!!

A sampling from 6pm.com-

Birkenstock - Santiago by Birki Birkenstock - FloridaBirkenstock - Papillio Gizeh - MetallicBirkenstock - Gizeh by PapillioBirkenstock - Florida by PapillioBirkenstock - GizehBirkenstock - Florida - Birko-Flor™Birkenstock - Curacao by BirkiBirkenstock - Catania by PapillioBirkenstock - Gizeh

Trusted Contributor

There are sites everywhere to buy great Birkenstocks with way better prices and with the two widths instead of just the one QVC carried. Just google or go to zappos, 6pm etc.