Esteemed Contributor

Not getting the "Go walks" Something is not right in QVC land!

I found out today when I checked my order status that my sneakers [go walks] will not be sent to me only that my credit will be refunded. No other explanation? The reviews were mixed and not that great maybe that has something to do with it? Once again QVC has left me in the dark and many other members also.. shame on you QVC a notification should have been sent to me way before today! The last time I checked they were getting ready to be shipped out... Oh well.. it is what it is. Just a heads up for anyone who ordered.

Respected Contributor

Re: Not getting the ""Go walks"" Something is not right in QVC land!

That's odd - I received mine yesterday. I did notice that most of the reviews were unfavorable so far. I bought the leopard print (which are really cute) and they fit me fine but I do see how the heel could be too wide for some.

Honored Contributor

I own a pair of Go Walks, but not from QVC. I got them at Zeppos. The shoes are just OK. Nothing really to rave about. They are comfortable. I wear them without socks in the summer. But the shoes don't seem to smell. The price was about the same. I have wide feet, and my pair was one of the very few wide Sketchers offers. They do get dirty pretty quickly. So you have to take care of them somewhat.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink} Its very odd, thanks for your post.....First they emailed me they were being shipped out and then I get a call from CS to call them to tell me that I will not be receiving the sneakers and my credit will be refunded to check my Credit card statement. I ordered three pairs .. I am glad of it because this item only received two and a half stars, enjoy your shoes. This never happened to me before and I hope it does not happen ever again. Have a good night!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/12/2015 songbird said:

I own a pair of Go Walks, but not from QVC. I got them at Zeppos. The shoes are just OK. Nothing really to rave about. They are comfortable. I wear them without socks in the summer. But the shoes don't seem to smell. The price was about the same. I have wide feet, and my pair was one of the very few wide Sketchers offers. They do get dirty pretty quickly. So you have to take care of them somewhat.

I do not think I will be ordering any more shoes from QVC.. I rather go to the store try them on and feel them and walk around in them a bit before buying them. It is a hit or miss when you order shoes or clothing from mail order. I rather have the canvas then the mesh anyway.

Respected Contributor

I kind of had a snafu like that when I ordered the Lamo TSV boots last November. My order was cancelled but I was able to reorder them a few weeks later. I did end up receiving the boots about a month later. Sorry that happened to you!

Honored Contributor

I never knew if my fitter was totally truthful when he said more than 50% of all shoes sold over the Internet are returned! I assume he was included QVC, Zappos, Shoebuy, etc. I didn't bother to ask - doesn't much matter to me.

Apparently he knew something.

Esteemed Contributor

I have two pairs. Not from the Q. I do like them. I find them comfortable and seem to take pressure off of my feet after a long night of dancing.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered them as the TSV and when I opened the box and tried them on I was stunned in a bad way. They were huge and very cheap looking. I have other pairs of GoWalks and these were NOT the same quality. I sent them back and called CS tonite after reading all the bad reviews and adding my own. I don't think I Should be charged return shipping for obviously defective merchandise.
Valued Contributor

I did not order the TSV last week but I do have GoWalks that I bought at the actual Skechers store and the size 8 I normally wear seem to be getting bigger with each passing day. I think they stretch out when you need to wiggle them on and off. I believe I like shoes that tie.