Contributor

Cheeks sneakers by Tony Little

Has anybody tried his sneakers?The other channel has a cute pair of Tony Little Cheeks sneakers at an excellent price. Any input on the brand? Had a lot of back surg. And need cushioning shoes. Totally fused. Any ideas of a brand that's not going to break the bank .Wish someone would bring back normal sneakers without all that mesh.Don't know about everybody else but my feet get cold And wet walking in the rain.Old fashion I guess!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Cheeks sneakers by Tony Little

I have three pairs of Tony's shoes, which I wear all the time for my aerobics classes as well as walking. They feel great right out of the box. I usually buy them on sale. They seem true to size. I also have many Rika's, and they are fine too.
Trusted Contributor

Meant to add that a pair of older Ryka or NB, which are leather mostly, is what I wear when it's cold/wet. Actually, I used to love New Balance for all exercise, but now they have so many different ones, & I'm not sure which I might buy.
Regular Contributor

I bought them in black. What I like is that they are very light weight with a large toe area. I have a hammertoe so I think these will be very good for me. I am thinking of getting the pink also before it sells out. They sound very comfortable!!!

Arley

Contributor

Thanks for your imput on Tong Littles sneakers. Was very hepful.
Regular Contributor

I purchased them and then sent them back. Not comfortable. It's an individual thing.

Honored Contributor

On 2/16/2015 polar said:

I purchased them and then sent them back. Not comfortable. It's an individual thing.

I briefly considered them for a moment because of the low price, but then I snapped out of it and realized just how much trouble I have finding exercise walking shoes (three miles a day) in real life. Even the same brand might differ just enough from shoe to shoe to make a difference. I need to make sure that the fit is as perfect as possible, that there are no pressure points, etc., etc.

And I want to be able to return them or exchange them in person, too.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I just got a pair of the mesh in a wide and so far I love them. They are not as cushioned as he makes them look but they are comfortable and do not hurt my feet which is a huge plus.

I walk 5 miles a day and a comfortable shoe is essential. I have tried so many different brands only to have my feet killing me when I return.

I find the Cheeks to be wide and this is a good thing for me. My toes are not rubbing anywhere. I will add an inset for extra support, but I think these will be my walking shoes from now on.

I made it my full 5 miles yesterday without limping.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

I ordered those shoes in blue and sent them back the next day......horrible shoes. But that's just my opinion. I've decided to never order shoes online ever again. If I can't try them on, forgetaboutit.